The points incuded in the section "Cookie files" are applicable to every person visting the website, whereas the section "Personal details" apply only to those, whose personal information is processed by the Administrator.
- To provide the best experience, the website www.webproject.pl utilizes cookie files, that are used to adjust it for users' needs as well as for statistical purposes. The cookies are small text files sent by the website to the appliance that it is browsed on.
- Web browsers have settings concering the cookies, which can be adjusted. Lack of changes to the settings is equivocal with the acceptance of the cookie files used by us.
- The website uses performance cookies, which allow to collect information about the ways of using the website, and also functional ones, that "remember" the user's settings, such as the language, etc.
- The extent to which the cookie files are functional is configurable in every web browser - up to their complete blockage
- Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2017 (further: the GDPR), we hereby inform that your personal data shall be processed by the personal data Administrator in the event of submitting a job application and / or using the website, that is: WebProject Systemy Informatyczne Andrzej Kosmala, with registered seat in Chełm (ul. Pijarska 5, 22-100 Chełm, Poland).
- Your personal information will be processed by the Administrator, especially in order to:
- Conclude and sign a job contract
- Make contact via email, phone or traditional post
- Forward them to the businesses providing electronic services to the Administrator, the use of which is a part of the daily employee's duties
- Report the employment to the public institutions such as Social Security (Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych), National Revenue Administration
(Urząd Skarbowy), Job Center (Powiatowy / Wojewódzki Urząd Pracy)
- Aside from the listed entities, your personal information may be shared only with the parties authorized on the basis of the regulations applicable in Poland or the whole territory of European Union. The Administrator makes every endeavour to properly secure the submitted data, especially to prevent them from being accessed by the unathorized organizations.
- Your personal details will be processed only through the time necessary to achieve the aim of the procedure or until withdrawal of consent. The Administrator reserves the right to process the details up to 3 months after the date of completing the actions they were the subject of, to fulfill the statistical purposes, as well as to meet the requirements imposed on the Administrator by the law.
- You are entitled to request that the Administrator grants you access to the personal data, corrects, removes the data or limits its processing. To request any of the listed actions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Personal information security is the ultimate goal of our enterprise. Nonetheless, if you consider that by processing your personal details we have violated the GDPR regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with any supervisory body.